Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Graphic Sweaters



I am a huge fan of the graphic sweater for summer and fall.  A light weight sweater with a nautical theme (like this one) is perfect for the summer and a long-sleeve graphic sweater is perfect for fall.  Last fall I fell in love with the fabulous collection of graphic sweaters offered by C Wonder.  I am so happy they have brought back the scottie dog and added a fun red elbow patch to make it even better this season.  J.Crew brought back their hen sweater, but this season it's at their Factory store... even better!  I am also a fan of this striped giraffe sweater from Banana Republic.  Stripes + an animal graphic... this sweater combines two of my favorite trends for fall!

Are you a fan of the graphic sweater/sweatshirt for fall?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I'm not normally a fan of graphic sweaters but I really like the navy one with the two horses

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A light weight sweater with a nautical theme (like this one) is perfect for the summer and a long-sleeve graphic sweater is perfect for fall. women sweater

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!