Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Home from Garnet Hill

Garnet Hill has had a Lilly Pulitzer home collection for a while now.  Every time I look at it, I long for a beach house to decorate!  All the brightly colored rugs, shower curtains, bedding and towels would make any Lilly lover squeal.  My all time favorite would have to be the flamingo rug.  It is so perfect for a dorm room or bathroom in an apartment, so if you're getting ready to go back to school (college that is), you might want to snag this little delight before it's gone.

If you're looking for dorm room bedding, I love this one!











Do you love the Lilly Pulitzer Home Collection for Garnet Hill as much as I do?

Happy Saturday!
xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!