Friday, September 16, 2011

dress for the game.

The other day, my friend sent me an e-mail about a clothing line that one of his law school classmates has started, called Dress for the Game.  I checked it out and it is so cute!!! I definitely recommend checking out their website.

Bama

 

Auburn



Gators



Vandy



All the Dress for the Game dresses are so adorable!  Plus, they have dresses for all the schools in the SEC.

Tomorrow is gameday in the Swamp.  It is a huge game for us tomorrow, we are playing Tennessee. EEP!  It is our conference opener and the first really difficult game for our team this year.  I am praying that we can pull out a win!

What's your favorite Dress for the Game dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!