Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Five Things I'm Loving For Summer

Summertime calls for nautical clothing and accessories if you ask me.  Whether it's sailboats, stripes, anchors or rope, I love anything and everything nautical.


C Wonder Rope Knot Ring Set | Pink Sleeve Black Bow Stripe Mini Dress
Kate Spade Cedar Street Crossbody Bag | J.Crew Seville Wedge EspadrillesJ.Crew Skimmer Pant

1.  C Wonder Rope Knot Ring Set | I am a total sucker for rings.  I love wearing simple small rings.  I wear one on my right hand every day.  I feel naked if I go a day without it.  This C. Wonder knot ring set is the perfect way to add a hint of nautical to any everyday look.

2.  Pink Sleeve Black Bow Stripe Mini Dress | Stripes and bows, what could be better than that?  This  dress combines all of my favorite things... bows, pink, navy and stripes!  It's the perfect summer item.

3.  Kate Spade Cedar Street Crossbody Bag | Crossbody bags are the perfect bags for just about any occasion.  Whether your going to a night out with friends or a day of shopping, cross body bags are the perfect way to carry all the necessities while keeping your hands free.

4.  J.Crew Seville Wedge Espadrilles | I absolutely love these wedges.  J.Crew has had similar espadrille wedges for the past few years and I have been lusting after them ever sense.  I may have to pull the trigger and order a pair 

5.  J.Crew Skimmer Pant | The J.Crew Skimmer pant is one of my all time spring, summer and fall pants.  I own numerous pairs in various colors and patterns.  This patterned pair is perfect for summer, don't you think?

What are you loving this summer?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!