Sunday, June 15, 2014

Weekend Links


1.  Why taking a vacation makes you better at your job!

2.  What to remove first when your iPhone storage is full.

3.  The perfect placemat.

4.  Eat cake for breakfast tote.

5.  The perfect summer bling.

6.  Pink lemonade margarita recipe.

7.  Kitchen cleaning hacks.

8.  Alex and Ani bracelets for Disney.

9.  Kate Spade straw bag.

10.  The perfect hat for the 4th of July!


What are you reading/watching/listening to/buying this weekend?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm a classy prepster and I recently started a blog!
    (by recent I mean yesterday)
    If you could visit my blog and maybe give me a shout out or guest post that would be AMAZING!
    I'm also looking for advice and help on making my blog as amazing as yours!
    ~ Always Lauren

    http://classysouthernpeach.blogspot.com/p/welcome.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!