Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weekend Links


Yesterday was the official start of summer and of course, National Wear Lilly Pulitzer Day!  I kicked off the summer with a wedding shower for one of my dear friends (the perfect occasion to show off some of my favorite Lilly!).  In honor of the first official day of summer and the fact that I'm going to the beach in a few days, I have put together a few of my favorite links for you all to check out this week and start your week off right!  

1.  Five ways to make your mornings better.

2.  Summertime staples from bows & sequins.

3.  Laura Bateman Reif's home tour on the Every Girl.

4.  The perfect door mat reminder.

5.  Rose gold flamingo studs.

6.  The perfect compact yet spacious crossbody bag!

7.  4th of July party ideas.

8.  Adorable organized desk.

9.  Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector.

10.  Surf and Sand Eyeshadow Palette from Bobbi Brown.

What are you reading/watching/listening to/buying this weekend?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!