Thursday, March 8, 2012

summer wedges.

This year designers are doing a great job with wedges.  I love wedges.  They are so much easier to walk in (in my opinion) than most other high heels.  Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Lilly Pulitzer have some adorable pairs this season.   

Lilly Pulitzer hasn't changed the style of their wedges much over the past few years, but I love their style so I don't mind.  Plus... I love that they are not too tall, so they don't hurt my feet as much as most other shoes.

Tory Burch has a wide variety and many come in some fun colors.  I'm partial to the simple style of the Pauline wedges

I always love all of Kate Spade's shoes! I mean, how can you not love everything on their website.  The new wedges are to die for.  I want them all so badly!









What are your favorite shoe styles for summer?

xo KD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!