Thursday, March 1, 2012

spring break essentials.

I am so excited for Spring Break!  I have one exam (online, luckily!) and then it's an entire week of no homework!  I will be home for a few days and then heading to the Gator basketball game versus Kentucky and then off to Sarasota for a few days.  I cannot wait for some Gator sports and Lilly shopping!

Sundresses are a must! If you're going to be somewhere warm for spring break then a sundress is essential to your packing list.  I love pretty much anything from Lilly Pulitzer, J.Crew or Anthropologie.  I love the Lilly Pulitzer Jeanie dress, it's perfect for a day of shopping, the beach or lunch with friends.

I recommend pairing a fun cotton sundress with Jack Rogers sandals or flats.  Then carry a bright colored Longchamp or a straw bag with it.  Straw bags transition perfectly from the mall to the beach.  And of course don't forget to pack your favorite swimsuits if you're heading to a warm climate.







What items are on your packing list for spring break?
xo KD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!