Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Current Wish List

Even though I just had my birthday, it's always fun to start making your Christmas list early.
I will probably add and subtract items from my list often before the holiday season arrives.  But, it's always fun to make fantasy shopping bags online, no matter what time of year it is!
 
J.Crew is by far my favorite store (for everyday clothes).  They have a great selection of dresses, jeans, pants, skirts, dresses, and colored tees.  Many of their "classic" items come in every color imaginable, so it's a great go-to store for just about any event you need an new outfit for.
 
Luckily, I got a few J.Crew gift cards for my birthday so I've been doing some online browsing trying to decide if I should spend my gift cards now, wait to go to the store in Tampa or just wait until Christmas.

Here are so of my current favorites...

These two dresses are from the Factory online department...



This dress would be perfect for work, very chic and classic.


This would be another great dress for work, but I don't wear purple very often (some shades of purple are not my color), so I'm a little nervous to order this one.  But, it's super cute!


As you know, if you read my blog, I love Kate Spade, NY.  I wish I could buy everything they come out with, sadly that would put me in debt.  Last year, I was lucky enough to get a few accessory items from Kate Spade for Christmas, from my mom.  For my birthday I got two KS coffee mugs, so adorable!

I am dieing for a pair of loafers.  I'm a little nervous that I might not be able to pull them off or that they might not be very comfy.  One day I think I'll take the plunge and order a pair, maybe these KS ones will make the cut.


This gray KS cross body bag is so cute and is the perfect size for traveling or shopping when you don't want to carry a large purse. 



My third favorite brand is definitely Tory Burch.  I wear Tory flats all the time.  They are perfect for class, the library and work.


I probably won't be buying most of these items, but a girl can wish, can't she?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!