Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dearest Hillary.

Today is one of bestest friends 22nd birthday.  She is studying abroad in Prague, but we Skyped yesterday.  It was glorious! 

Hillary and I share a love for musical theater and for singing along to every song (not well I might add).  Hillary and I carpooled to school every year since 5th grade, until we both got our licenses, and even then we road together most of the time.  Some morning we would stop and get yummy bagels at the best bagel place ever, which is sadly closed now :(.

In high school we were in every play and musical (despite our lack of musical ability).  It was so fun!  I think my favorite has to be Anything Goes, which we did in 11th grade, because everyone was cast perfectly...although I was a Chinese man, so I'm not really sure what that says about me. haha!  It was so much fun!

Notice the Christmas lights in the background, we love driving around looking at lights!

We're fabulous! 

Found this gem on my phone.

If our lives were a Broadway musical, this would have to be the one.

Happy Birthday Hillary!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!