Tuesday, October 25, 2011

trend: tortoise shell.

One of my favorite trends of the season is tortoise shell.  I have always loved it, but now it's everywhere!  I love wearing tortoise shell hair clips, but tortoise works great for other accessories too.


I got this Michael Kors watch for Christmas last year from my parents.  I wear it all the time!



I have tiny feet, so I probably could actually fit into these Crewcuts flats.

These adorable J.Crew flats come in both womens and girls.  I've been lusting after them for a few weeks, so I will likely be ordering these soon.


Bobbi Brown makeup is my favorite.  It's a little pricey, but at least for me, it lasts a really long time so I don't have to buy it very often...usually just a few times a year (for foundation and less often for eye-makeup, etc).

xo KD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!