Monday, October 24, 2011

it's starting to feel like fall

I love the fall weather we've had in Florida recently.  All weekend I turned the air off in my apartment and opened all the windows, it was fabulous!  I love for my apartment to be cold.

J.Crew is a great place to buy clothes that you can wear when it's warm and then change a little to wear when it's colder...here are some of their suggestions about items to wear when it's warmer and cooler.


Items perfect for all seasons:

1. Flats are perfect for all outfits - shorts, skirts, dresses, leggings, and jeans.  Pretty much anything goes with flats.

2. Colorful Cotton Skirts can be worn in the summer with a cute tank-top and in the fall/winter with tights and a sweater.

3.  Cotton cardigans - I personally get cold all the time so I wear cardigans year-round.  I almost never go to a restaurant, movie theater, or classroom without feeling freezing, so I love my cardigans.

4.  Light-weight long-sleeve cotton tees are great for all seasons.  You can wear it in the summer with shorts, in the fall with jeans, and layered in the winter.

It is important to think about different ways to wear your clothes throughout the year.  It defiantly helps you get your moneys worth out of your clothes.  I don't feel so bad spending a lot of money on a particular item of clothing if I know I will get a lot of use out it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!