Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Update Your Wardrobe with C Wonder.

C Wonder is a great site to update your wardrobe (and home) without the J.Crew or Pottery Barn price.  The site is full of preppy, fashionable items.  I think C Wonder gives you the style of J.Crew with just a little bit knocked off the price tag (which won my heart immediately).

I really love their preppy (and nautical) jewelry.  I think I need to order one of these knotted rope bracelets ASAP!





I love the iKat trend and these items are a great way to bring the trend to your home!





Another one of my favorite trends is tortoise shell.  These tortoise cap ballet flats are a great way to add a little bit of tortoise to any outfit.  These flats are perfect for work or school.  I love how flats can easily transition from professional to fun!

Tortoise Cap Ballet Flat


This striped tee dress is adorable for summer and looks a lot like this dress from J.Crew, but with a much better price tag!  I love how they pair it with a belt and tan sandals.

Stripey Tee Dress


I love wearing sleeveless shirts with shorts during the summer.  It's perfect for the hot summer weather, but looks a little more put together than a spaghetti strap shirt.  I love that this one adds a nautical touch with seahorses.

Sleeveless Buttoned Shirt


Colored jeans are a huge trend right now and I love it!  However, I haven't quite jumped on the bandwagon yet... mainly because the price for some jeans is just a little too much for me (since we don't know how long this trend will last).  These C Wonder skinny jeans are much more affordable, but equally as stylish. 

Colored Skinny Jeans


Have you shopped at C Wonder?

xo KD

Keep up with me on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!