Wednesday, June 13, 2012

trend: tunics.

One of my favorite summer trends this year is the tunic.  Tunic tops look great with straight leg jeans.  Tunic dresses are great for parties or as a swimsuit cover-up.  Tunics are so versatile and fun!

I love this Lilly Pulitzer tunic top.  I think it would look great with white jeans and gold wedges for a night out with friends or to see a summer movie.  I particularly love the coal color and teal embroidery on this tunic.



This navy and cream tunic is great for warm summer days and is a great shirt to take from day to night. 





This J.Crew tunic is great as a casual summer dress or a swimsuit cover-up.  I would pair it with Jack Rogers sandals and a straw tote.  This is a perfect item to pack on vacation, since you can use it for two outfits.



Three-quarter length tunics are great to wear to a summer movie.  They add a little more warmth (for the freezing theater) while still being cool and summery!








How do you wear tunics?

xo KD 

 

Keep up with me on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest 

1 comment:

  1. Love wearing tunics with a great pair of skinny jeans and heels. I'm in love with the coral Lilly Pulitzer one as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!