Saturday, June 16, 2012

Country Club Prep.


Need a one-stop-shop for all things preppy?  Country Club Prep is a great source for all things preppy.  They have a great selection of Men's and Women's clothes and accessories.



This KJP belt would look great with so many summer outfits.  Whether it's a sundress, white jeans or chinos... this belt is perfect!




I have mentioned KJP bracelets before {here}.  Don't you just love them? I think I need to order one ASAP!
 
ACK Latitude Triton Knot Bracelet by Kiel James Patrick


How adorable is this seersucker hat? I love everything seersucker!



What is your favorite Country Club Prep item?

xo KD

 

Keep up with me on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!