Saturday, June 30, 2012

Summer Movies

My family and I love to watch movies.  We watch them all the time at home or in the theaters.  The summer time and the holidays tend to be the best time for movie releases.

This summer I've seen...

Dark Shadows

 


I love Johnny Depp, but Dark Shadows was not my favorite movie.  I though it was kind of weird, but I think they intended for it to be a little weird.  I'm not really into vampires (I am not a Twilight fan... I know, you're shocked!).  But, since this movie stared J Depp and Helena Bonham Carter (whom I love!) of course I had to see it.  It was pretty funny, but, in my opinion, a one time watch movie.  I saw it (was mildly entertained) and I don't need to see it again.

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

 


Madagascar 3 was super cute! For a children's movie, I was pretty entertained.  I don't think it was better than the previous two (like the advertisements said), but I thought it was pretty funny!  After all, who can resist a movie staring talking cartoon animals!

Seeking a Friend of the End of the World

 


Seeking A Friend For The End of The World was laugh-out-loud funny at times.  Steve Carell and Keira Knightley were great, as usual.  I highly recommend seeing this movie if you haven't, but keep in mind it does have an R rating, which you will understand during the beginning of the movie.

People Like Us 

 


People Like Us is simply a happy heart-warming summer movie.  I really enjoyed it and recommend it!

I'm looking forward to seeing...

The Amazing Spider-Man

 

{Trailer}

Ice Age Continental Drift

 

 

The Odd Life of Timothy Green

 


What movies have you seen this summer?
What movies are you looking forward to seeing?

-KD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!