Thursday, June 21, 2012

{critter} chinos.

I love chinos, but chinos with critters on them are way better!  They are perfect for the summer and are so much fun.  I love the solid chinos, they tend to be my go-to short for the spring and summer.  But, ones with anchors or lobsters on them are much more festive for the season.

J.Crew and C Wonder are two of my all time favorite preppy destinations and they both carry critter shorts (and capris).

I have mentioned my love of lobsters a few times {here & here}, so clearly these shorts and pants are on my favorite summer items lists.





Five inch chinos are my go-to summer shorts.  I wear them to class, babysitting, shopping... they are perfect for all occasions!  These dragonfly shorts would be so fun to wear throughout the spring and summer.







Do you wear critter chinos?

xo KD

 

Keep up with me on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!