Friday, June 22, 2012

wedding season.

The first of my college friends is getting married in July!  It's so exciting, but kind of weird at the same time... I'm still getting used to the idea that I am old enough to get married.  EEEK!  But, weddings are so much fun.  I am looking forward to celebrating with Sarah Jeanne and her new husband!

But first, I must find a dress!

 

Country Club Wedding 

 


 

Garden Wedding 

Congratulations to my sweet friend Caroline & her fiancé, they got engaged over the weekend!

xo KD


Keep up with me on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the tips! I think it was easier to find something to wear to my own wedding than it is to pick out what to wear as a wedding guest ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post and right to the point. I am not sure if this is actually the best place to ask but do you people have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thanks in advance :) luxury swimwear boutique uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!