Thursday, June 14, 2012

royal blue.

Yesterday Princess Catherine and other members of the Royal Family attended a children's sporting event at Vernon Park in Nottingham.  The visit to Nottingham was part of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee tour.  Over 30,000 people greeted the Royal Family during their visit.

The Duchess wore a powder blue tweed coat dress by M Missoni {which she wore to Fortnum & Mason in March}.  However, just to keep things a little fresh, Catherine opted for different accessories. This time around, the dress was teamed with a Rachel Trevor-Morgan navy cocktail hat and L.K. Bennett 'Art' Court Shoes in navy.  The Duchess carried the Jaegar 'Kate' Bag {I love this bag!}.

I love that the Queen and Kate seem to get along so well.  Kate has truly been accepted into the Royal Family.





I love that Kate always looks so conservative and professional everywhere she goes.  She is such a great fashion icon!  I wish I could pull of her hats.

xo KD


Keep up with me on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!