Monday, December 29, 2014

Winter Essentials

We have only had a few brief moments of winter so far this year, but I am crossing my fingers that we'll have at least a few more weeks before the season's over.  I love all the comfy and cute styles of winter.  Winter clothes have to be the most comfortable of all, don't you think?  Scarves, boots, tights and sweaters are my favorite!  Since I work in a very cold office, I have been sporting my light sweaters, jackets and scarves, but I'm ready for a few cold days.  I am tired of 80+ degrees in December! What's up with that?

In honor of the official start of winter a couple weeks ago, I am putting together a few items I consider essentials for every fashionistas wardrobe.


Opaque Tights // Quilted Vest // Versatile Wool Black Pants

What do you all consider your winter must-haves?  Comment below with your winter wardrobe favorites! 

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!