Wednesday, May 28, 2014

6 Graduation Gift Guides


It has been a year and a half since I graduated college and six years since I graduated high school.  It is amazing how quickly time flies.  Searching for the perfect graduation gift can be tricky.  For high school graduation I got tons and tons of gift cards, jewelry and a bunch of UF or orange and blue things.  It's always safe to buy a soon-to-be college freshmen anything in their college's colors.  Anything to decorate their dorm room or apartment is a safe bet also.  My favorite high school graduation gift was a mini tool set.  I used it all throughout college.  Boy did it come in handy!

Check out these 6 graduation gift guides: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

What is your favorite go-to grad gift?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!