Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pinterest: Bedrooms {2}

One of my favorite things to do on Pinterest is look at bedrooms.  I have an entire board dedicated to all the bedrooms I have found.


I love the neutral colors of this room.  Wouldn't it be so nice to have a bedroom with a seating area?


I love the arrangement of this room, great use of the space.


I love the classic and feminine touches in this room.


I'm totally hung up on monogrammed bedding.  I just love it! 


I love the color-combo of this bedroom.  I could easily see this being my room.

Follow my Bedroom board on Pinterest! 

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest 


P.S. Did you see my previous bedroom post?

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these bedrooms, especially the one with the monogrammed pillow cases!
    -Kourtney
    Kourtneyrenewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!