Today I am linking up with Just Peachy to bring you Top 5 Tuesday. This weeks topic is most worn items in your closet.
1. Jackie Cardigan | I love cardigans. I wear them all the time. Since I live in Florida and it tends to be hot all the time, I love to wear light weight cardigans because I am almost always cold inside. Plus, I love that these cardis come in just about any color you can imagine.
2. 5" Chinos | Chinos are another staple in my wardrobe. The 5" chinos from J.Crew are very flattering and I think they are a great length for any body type. Since it's so hot here I wear these shorts at least a few times a week. They are perfect for class!
3. Jack Rogers | These are by far my favorite pair of sandals. They go with everything from a sundress to a pair of shorts. They are great for spring and summer and the platinum color is perfect for transitioning into fall. I wear these sandals way too much!
4. Longchamp Tote | Medium Longchamp totes are perfect for just about any occasion. Plus they pack so well, so they are great for travel. I use mine almost every day. It is by far my favorite bag.
5. Pearl Earrings | Pearls are the perfect everyday earring. They are simple and sophisticated and they go with everything.
What are the most worn items in your closet?