Monday, November 14, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer All Year Long.

I think a lot of people only think of Lilly Pulitzer as a summer brand, but people don't it's great during the fall and winter too.  Lilly has all sorts of fun options for all year long.

I got this Sadie dress in bright navy curves last fall and it works great during the summer with strappy heals or flip flops and in the winter with tights and boots.  I also wore it when I was in Rome, Italy over the summer.  It's so comfortable, yet can be dressed up just by adding a cut pair of wedges and some jewelry.  I think it's important when making a big purchase like a Lilly dress to know that you can wear it practically year round, especially in Florida.


xoxo, KD

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!