Friday, November 11, 2011

Harry Potter

Today the final movie in the greatest book and movie series comes out on DVD! 

Harry Potter is by far my favorite book series and movie series.  

I love it!

I have read all the books and of course I love the movies too.  I am so sad that it's all over, but I will be watching the movies over and over.




I started reading the first book when I was in 3rd grade and now I am a senior in college.  This series has really grown-up with me.  When I saw the final film in theaters over the summer, I loved it!  But, it was also kinda sad for me...it was a little like the end of my childhood.  I cried the whole movie!




The final book was made into two parts and it was spectacular! 


Now...go watch Harry Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!