Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!


I am starting this blog so that I can spend time doing something fun and creative instead of wasting all my time on Facebook.  :)  

I am a student at the University of Florida majoring in Advertising and minoring in Business.  I love scrapbooking, taking photographs and fashion.  My dream job would be working for Lilly Pulitzer, J.Crew or Vineyard Vines.  I think it would be so fun to work in the marketing department of a company like Lilly Pulitzer working on ad layouts and catalog layouts as well as managing their Facebook and Twitter accounts.

The world is continuously becoming more digital and I do not want to be left out... this blog is going to be an outlet for me to test out my creativity in a digital world and well... it's fun too!

This is my home! 





I hope you will join me on this new adventure.  I know there will be a few bumps in the road, but I am looking forward to exploring my own personal design, fashion and creativity with all of you.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!