Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Royal Wedding

Ever since I was a little girl I have loved everything about the Royal Family in England.  I remember the day that Princess Diana was killed and how sad it was.  But, it wasn't until I went to London, England when I was 16 that I truly came to love the Royal Family.

William and Harry are adorable and of course, like every other girl in the world I too hoped to marry one of them and become a real princess or queen.  But, last week that fantasy came to an end when Prince William announced his engagement to Kate Middleton.

Today, the couple announced that their wedding will be April 29, 2011 at West Minster Abby in London, England.  West Minster Abby is the same church that Queen Elizabeth was married in and where Princess Diana's funeral took place.  It is a very historic church and one that holds a lot of history for the Royal Family.

I cannot wait to watch it all unfold!

Princess Diana's Ring that William gave Kate
Kate Middleton and Prince William at their first Press Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!