Monday, July 20, 2015

Kiel James Patrick Scalloped Oxford Shirt


Have you tried any of Kiel James Patrick's apparel?  I absolutely love KJP's bracelets, necklaces and accessories, so I am confident the apparel is equally as amazing.  The scalloped oxford shirt has been on my radar for a while, but the sleeveless scalloped oxford is even better!  I love how perfect this top is for the summer.  I wear button-down oxford shirts to work all the time and this one is exactly what I need to add to my summer wardrobe.



Blue // White // Pink

Are you a fan of the KPJ scalloped oxford collection?  Which color is your favorite?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a great staple for work - will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!