Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Accessories from Sunnylife

Have you seen all the adorable swan, duck and flamingo pool floats all over Instagram?  Oh my gosh the Blogger Day in Southampton (check out Summerwind's post here) that Country Club Prep hosted looked amazing!  The Snapchats and Instagrams were so fun.  Those adorable swan pool floats are from an adorable company called Sunnylife.  Ever since I discovered this company earlier this summer, I have been in love! They have so many adorable summer party and beach day essentials.

Check out a few of my favorites below.




Are you loving Sunnylife as much as I am?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!