Thursday, May 7, 2015

Decor 2 Ur Door Collegiate & Sorority Collections

High school graduation is right around the corner for many seniors and before they know it, it will be time to head off to the their first year of college and first dorm room.  When that time comes, look no further than Decor 2 Ur Door.  If you follow Southern Royalty, you have read about this amazing one-stop-shop for dorm room decor.  
 
I remember my first year of college and being so excited any time someone gave me anything with my university's name or mascot on it.  I adored (and still do!) anything in orange and blue.  So, I would've jumped for joy for Decor 2 Ur Door's collegiate collection.  And for any of you sorority girls out there, they also have an adorable sorority collection!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!