Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with lots of time with family and friends! I had almost two weeks off of work. It was glorious. We opened our office on Friday, but were slow, so we closed early… so tomorrow is pretty much our first official day back from the holidays. Fingers crossed that it won't be too insane.
The final season of Glee is premiering this Friday (check out the preview!). How fabulous is Lea Michele? Rachel Berry is certainly one of my favorite stylish characters on TV. I am going to miss all her fabulous looks (like the one below… just fantastic!). Okay now on to what's on my radar this weekend.
1. Winter wardrobe essentials.
2. Six money myths that Millennials should stop believing.
3. How to learn to love running.
4. 2015 desk diary.
5. Classic day to night dress.
6. Tips for starting the new year organized.
7. A simple neutral look for work.
8. Perfect orange and blue tote.
9. 30 days of hydration.
10. Sugar Paper Los Angelas at Target.
What are you reading/watching/listening to/buying this weekend?