Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sugar Paper for J.Crew



I am loving the new Sugar Paper collection for J.Crew.  All the fun note cards, place cards, gift tags and wedding items are simply adorable.  I love the simple and elegant look of this stationery collection.  The Sugar Paper stationery sets make for a great hostess, birthday or wedding shower gift.


Have you used Sugar Paper stationery?  What do you think of the new J.Crew collection?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin 

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I also found a few Sugar Paper items at my local Target! I don't think I'll ever get over how cute gold foil is...

    Majda
    classystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sugar Paper so I am super excited about their collaboration with J. Crew. I'm tempted to order the thank you notes!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a sucker for stationary..these are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!