Saturday, February 2, 2013

Guest Post: Shades of Gray

Hi Southern Royalty readers! My name is Emily and I am the founder and creator of Life with Emily, a life and style blog. Feel free to follow along with me, I'd love to have you! 

Gray is slowly becoming one of my favorite transition colors. I love that it is a color that can be paired with darker items, or it can be paired with brighter pastels for spring (which is just around the corner!)


shades of gray


All of these outfits I would 100% wear! I love that even with these items being gray tones they aren't "drab." I used to think any gray item was immediately dull and boring, but my mind has definitely changed within the last year! These gray items look very sophisticated and put together! You can't go wrong!

Do you wear gray?? How would you style your gray pieces?

Find me here: Pinterest// Twitter// Blog// Instagram


post signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!