Monday, September 24, 2012

sulu tunics

I recently received an e-mail introducing me to Sulu Tunics.  I love the tunic look, however I haven't really managed to master the look personally.  But, I think tunics are great for transitioning from summer to fall.  Since Saturday was the first official day of Fall, it is important to make sure your daily outfits aren't too summery (even though it may still be warm outside).

Below the tunics are paired with white jeans.  But, to make them a bit more appropriate for Fall, I recommend pairing them with dark skinny jeans or leggings.  These tunics are a perfect way to dress up your leggings or jeans for work, class or a night out with friends. 

How do you wear tunics?  Have you seen or worn Sulu Tunics?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!