Tuesday, January 31, 2012

JT.

In elementary and middle school I had a bit of an unhealthy obsession with *NSYNC.  Once I even listened to their music for almost four hours straight on a flight to California.  I know, crazy!  

In 4th Grade *NSYNC was my first concert.  My mom and my two best friends mom's planned the trip and surprised us the afternoon of the concert.  We had no idea!  They picked us up early from school and when we got to the car their was a huge *NSYNC poster and a sign that read NSYNC here we come!  It was so fun.

My favorite boy band obsession is sadly no longer preforming together (maybe one day).  But, lucky for all of us crazy fans, Justin Timberlake and the rest of the guys are still around.  Today is Justin's birthday so that is where this trip down memory lane is coming from.

Happy Birthday JT!

Photo via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!