Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals for 2012.

Happy New Year!

2012 has arrived and I can hardly believe it.  When I graduated from high school in 2008 I thought 2012 seemed light-years away, but yet it has arrived.  I am sure this year will bring new adventures, new friends, and hopefully a new job (when I graduate in December).


Goals for 2012

1. Eat Healthier

2. Workout more often

3.  Don't wear the same outfit within a week (or two is the ultimate goal)

4. Read more books and blogs

5. Stay up-to-day in all my classes

6.  Stay on a budget

7.  Go to bed at the same time and wake up at the same time Sunday night - Friday morning

8.  Cook food at home more often

9. Blog as often as possible

10. Begin networking for after graduation

11.  Start a folder about career planning

These are goals not resolutions therefore this is not a make it or break it list.  This is simply a list of things I would like to accomplish within the next year and hopefully make some of these things into habits.

Thank you all for following my blog in 2011.
I hope 2012 is an even better year for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!