Friday, August 12, 2011

Gleek.

It is no surprise to my friends that I love Glee.  


When I was younger I did a lot of musical theater.  My elementary school would put on shows every year.  When I was in 6th Grade I auditioned for Gypsy at our local community theater and was cast as a small part.  It was so much fun!  It was very time consuming, but it was the time of my life.  Ever since then I was hooked on musical theater.  Every year in high school I participated in school plays and musicals.

So, when Glee premiered a few years ago of course I loved it!

Since I've been home this summer I've started watching The Glee Project on Oxygen.  I love it!  This week I've been catching up on all the episodes that I have Tivod and now I'm finally caught up.  It's such a great show.


If you haven't seen it you should start watching it.  The winner will be on Glee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!