Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Arrivals at J.Crew!

In a little over a week I will be on my way to Florence, Italy!

I am so excited, however...
The weather is not going to be as warm and sunny as it is here in Florida.  Don't get me wrong...it's not like I'm going to the arctic, but I am a Florida girl and...  I am disappointed that I cannot wear shorts and Lilly dresses everyday that I am there.  But, it will be fun despite the slightly colder climate.

As always... I check the J.Crew website pretty regularly and receive e-mails from them daily.  There site is full of NEW ARRIVALS!!!!

Here are a few of my favorites!

The new J.Crew Sidewalk Short
J.Crew Minnow Chino Short
Rumi Dress in Metallic Twill

1 comment:

  1. I'm wondering if the Rumi and Jane dress have the associated fashion blogger association?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!