Friday, April 22, 2011

Sales are Fabulous!

Girls often need a full length white dress for cotillion or sorority initiation.  This J.Crew Silk chiffon Sophia long dress is on sale from J.Crew's wedding collection and is beautiful.  It also comes in graphite and black, it's perfect for any formal event.
On Sale at jcrew.com
I am getting to that age where I need clothes to wear to work.  This semester I've been working in the administration offices at the UF Athletic Association and it has made me realize that I need to constantly be on the look out for business-attire.
On sale at jcrew.com for $148
The Allura shift dress in Super 120s is perfect for work (although it is flannel so it is out of season at the moment), but as a Florida girl I must not forget that I occasionally need winter clothing so that I am not caught-off-guard when cold weather comes my way.

On Sale at jcrew.com for $79.99
Felted Wool Mini for $29.99
J.Crew is my favorite store... if that isn't obvious haha!  It's always the best place to get a great deal... they always have a large sale selection of their website.

Finals are finished tomorrow!!!!
xo KD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!