Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Beyond Yoga x Kate Spade

 
I am not much of a yoga clothing girl.  Don't get me wrong, I love being comfortable at home and on the weekends, but I am not the type of person who is comfortable going from the gym to dinner on a regular basis.  However, now that Kate Spade has debuted their collaboration with Beyond Yoga, I may be more inclined to sport my active wear.

My office has started "active wear Fridays".  We do yoga from 8-8:45 and then are free to sport our active wear for the rest of the day.  This has been somewhat of a challenge for me.  I am all about the casual jeans days, but have trouble with the active wear.  I typically pair my yoga pants with boots or flats and a loose top in order to make my casual look a bit more office appropriate.  The new Kate Spade collaboration with Beyond Yoga is right up my ally and I would love to add it into my Friday rotation.



Shop my favorites below.


What are your favorite active wear brands?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I've always been a lululemon girl, and will continue to swear by their yoga pants, but I'm also loving the Kate Spade collection! The number one think on my list is the striped bow jacket, but I haven't bit the bullet yet as I do think it's a little too pricey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!