Monday, September 15, 2014

3 Outfits to Transition to Fall With

It's still sweltering around here, but I am ready to pull out my pre-fall attire.  I am ready to put away my bright pinks, greens and white in favor of navy, brown and grey.  Every September I long for the weather of the north.  Florida is stuck in 85+ degree weather, while the rest of the country get to feel the fresh fall air.  It makes me long with a place with four seasons... mostly for my wardrobe!  In honor of the weather I wish I was having, I have put together three light layered looks for late September.  I am also featuring one of my favorite fall totes from Tory Burch.  It is so versatile! 







What are you transitioning to fall with?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love that gingham vest but can't think of enough ways to style it to justify the purchase!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of these! But especially that top one -- gorgeous!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!