Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekend Links


1.  Winter work look from The Classy Cubicle.

2.  Summer Wind's Wallet Essentials.

3.  I love this Starbuck mug... if anyone know where to find one, let me know!

4.  My favorite Christmas present... I have been wearing these babies to work a bunch lately!

5.  I love this fun, yet professional dress from Tuckernuck.

6.  How adorable is this tumblr?

7.  iOS7 Tips & Tricks

8.  10 tips for Staying Organized & Enhancing Your Day from The Portuguese Prepster.

9.  I love this look from A Preppy State of Mind.

10.  Cute workout clothes.

What are you reading/watching/listening to/buying this weekend?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!