Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy December!

Happy December! 

I cannot believe in a few short days I will be finished with my undergraduate college career.  It feels like just a few months ago I came to the University of Florida and started my first semester.  I remember walking the campus with my parents to find each of my classes the week before school started.  I was so worried that I would get lost and be late to my first day of school.  It was only a matter of weeks before I had my routine down pat and campus started to feel like home.  It's strange to think I won't be walking Museum Road or heading to Weimer Hall for classes anymore. 


The next few days will be spent on-campus studying and preparing for my senior project.

How are you spending the first few days of December? 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!