Friday, November 9, 2012

How To Style Polka Dot Tights

Polka-dots is one of my favorite trends recently.  I particularly love polka-dot tights.  Tights are so fun to wear when it's cold out, plus you can dress then up or down... the possibilities are endless.  I have a few pairs of tights, but I really love my brown and teal spotted pair from Kate Spade. 
 

Blazer | Tee | Skirt | Kate Spade Tights (old) | Boots

Some of my favorite preppy bloggers have been styling polka-dot tights recently.  I think I need a pair of sheer polka-dot tights, like the ones below.

Rachel from A Preppy State of Mind


Carly the College Prepster


Sarah from Classy Girls Wear Pearls


How do you wear tights?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!