Monday, June 27, 2011

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!

I love shoes! {Well, how can you not?}
 
Unfortunately, most of the shoes for sale are either crazy looking or have 6-inch heels (which is just a little uncomfortable haha!).  Not really my type of shoes... so needless to say I have trouble finding shoes that fit my style (and tiny feet... I wear a 5.5!). 

But, a great place to look for shoes is NordstromNordstrom is seriously my all time favorite department store, they are so accommodating.  They will go to the ends of the earth to make sure their customers are happy.  In July they are having their annual anniversary sale, which is the best time to shop there.  You can get next seasons items on sale before the season begins!  It's a great concept.

Well, if you're looking for some great summer shoes... here are a few of my picks for the season!

Jack Rogers 'Bahamas - Jelly' sandal

 I love Jack Rogers, they are classic and go with just about everything during the summer.  These new Jack Rogers jelly sandals are perfect for the beach or pool.  It's perfect, now I can take my favorite sandals with me everywhere.

Kate Spade 'fawna' sandal


Clearly, Kate Spade new york is one of my all time favorite brands.  It's a little too expensive, but it's so cute! Sometimes it is worth the splurge or if you can find it on sale it's even better!

Tory Burch thong sandal 


Tory Burch makes great shoes (and they usually come in my size!).  Her flats and flip-flops are so cute and versatile.  All of her shoes come in just about every color under the rainbow and are perfect for many different occasions.

Lilly Pulitzer Set in Stone Sandals


If you have been reading for awhile, then you probably know that I love just about anything from Lilly Pulitzer! Although, some of it is too expensive, I always go on the site and lust over it anyway.  These shoes are so cute, I hope I can find them on sale one day soon so they can make their way into my closet.

What is your favorite shoe store?

xo KD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!