Sunday, March 10, 2013

J.Crew Skimmer Pants

Have you tried the J.Crew Factory Skimmer Pant?  I just got a pair the other day and I love them.  They are great for work and the weekend.  I think I might just need to get them in every color!  They are so comfortable and fit great.  I highly recommend trying them on at your local J.Crew or ordering a few pairs online, they are so versatile. 

For Work


Get this look: Skimmer Pant // Top // Pumps


For Summer


Get this look: Skimmer Pant // Top // Sandals 

For Nighttime 


Get this look: Skimmer Pant // Top // Wedges

Have you worn the skimmer pant?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I need to go try these on next weekend! What color did you buy?

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!