Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back to School :: Dorm Decor

A few fabulous dorm rooms from Pinterest!


Don't you just love how cozy this dorm room is?  The matching bedspreads, headboards and pillows give this room a cozy and stylish look.  I love the pink, orange and green color combo!


How could I not love this orange and blue dorm?  The bed skirt is simply fab!


Monograms, chevron and a chandelier... adorable!



If you have a fabulously decorated dorm room, I'd love to see it!

Which dorm look is your favorite?

xoxo

Keep in Touch: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love the first dorm room pic, I wish my dorm room would have looked like that one!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!