Saturday, September 1, 2012

Gameday!!!!


It's college football season again! I am so excited!!!! EEEK! Two of my best friends are staying with me this weekend (we're having a slumber party!!!).  We will be tailgating, going to the Gator Walk and then cheering on our boys to their first victory of the year (BEAT Bowling Green!).  I am very confident that we will have a much better season than we did last year and I am very excited to who ends up as the new QB... the anticipation and excitement has been building for weeks.

Looking for Gameday outfit inspiration? Check out this post!

Who will you be cheering for this weekend?

xoxo

*** Check out this article on how College Football Gamedays can be a great Networking Event!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!