Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WIWW :: Recent Outfits

It has been a while since I have liked-up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  Since I have quite a few OOTD pictures piling up I thought I would share a few with you this afternoon.

pleated poppy

Pink & Navy for work
 

Lilly Pulitzer skirt | J.Crew tee | J.Crew belt | Ralph Lauren loafers (similar)

End of Summer Madras 
 

Jeans | J.Crew madras blouse | J.Crew Jackie cardigan | Lilly Pulitzer sandals

White & Orange 
 

LOFT blouse | jeans | bangle | Tory Burch flats

Orange & Tan for work
 

J.Crew skirt | J.Crew Jackie cardigan | Tory Burch flats 

"on Wednesday's we wear pink"
 

jeans | Target tee | J.Crew Jackie cardigan | Lucky flats

What have you been wearing lately?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Those orange Tory Burch flats are wonderful!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink & Navy is one of my fav combos - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the orange flats with the simple white blouse and jeans. very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!