Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WIWW :: First Week of Classes

Happy Wednesday!

Today I am linking-up with The Pleated Poppy for another week of What I Wore Wednesday.  I love this link-up.  It's so fun to see how other bloggers style their day-to-day wardrobes.

pleated poppy

First Day of Classes





















 
 
 Pink Chinos | Navy polo | Navy belt | Sandals

Casual Friday


Jeans | Rainbow flip-flops | Watch | Sweater

Sunday Morning Church Service 


white tank top | LOFT navy jacket (old) | BCBG pants (old) | Steve Madden wedges (old) | Longchamp bag

Hope you're all having a great week!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love the pink shorts and then the shirt the the next outfit. I can guess that you like that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first two outfits.
    The combination of navy and pink is so nice !

    Love
    Vicky
    http://cottoncandychronicles.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!